The perfect path to paradice [microform] : Contayning most deuout praiers, and fruitfull meditations for seuerall occasions. Fit to arme a Christian aswell against vvorldly troubles, as the spirituall assaults of Satan, wrestling against the promises and glory and life eternall. Also a summons to repentance: opening the nature of sinne, the vse of humiliation, and the true meanes of preseruation: by Iohn Philips, late preacher of the word of God
- Phillips, John, active 1570-1591
- London : Printed by Iohn Beale, for Roger Iackson, and are to be sold at his shope neere Fleet Conduit, 1617.
- Physical Description:
- 352 unnumbered pages
- "A summons to repentance, giuen vnto Christians for a looking glasse" has caption title.
Identified as STC 19873a on UMI microfilm.
Leaves F6-7 and K6-7 lacking, though text appears to be complete.
Reproduction of the original in the Folger Shakespeare Library.
Signatures: A⁶ B-F¹² (-F6-7) G-K¹² (-K6-7) L-P¹² Q⁶.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1956. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 662:08).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Pollard, A.W. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, & Ireland and of English books printed abroad, 1475-1640 (2nd ed.) 19873.5.
View MARC record | catkey: 4052161