Stans puer ad mensam [microform].
- Lydgate, John, 1370?-1451?
- [Westminster] : [Printed by William Caxton], [1476?]
- Physical Description:
- 8 unnumbered pages
- "An holy salue regina in englissh", [A]3v-4v.
By John Lydgate, who is named in the envoi on [A]3r.
Place of publication and printer's name from STC; publication date conjectured by Needham.
Reproduction of the original in Cambridge University Library.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1938. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 1:33).
- Binding notes:
- Microfilm D18 reel.1:1 c.1 (Microfilm, Microfiche, etc.) bound in The veray trew history of the valiau[n]t knight Iaso[n] [microform] : how he conquerd or wan the golden fles, by the counsel of Medea and of many othre victoryouse and wondrefull actis and dedys that he dyde by his prowesse and cheualrye in his tyme
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Duff 269.
Needham, P. Printer & the pardoner, Cx 15.
Pollard, A.W. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, & Ireland and of English books printed abroad, 1475-1640 (2nd ed.) 17030.
View MARC record | catkey: 4052176