Here begynnys a schort [and] breue tabull on thes cronicles ... [microform].
- Uniform Title:
- Saint Albans chronicle
- Additional Titles:
- Here begynnys a schort and breve tabull on thes cronicles and In so myche that it is necessari to all creaturis of criston religyon. or of fals religyon
- [Sanctus albanus] : [publisher not identified], ]
- Physical Description:
- 580 unnumbered pages : illustrations
- Colophon reads: Here ende the Croniclis of englo[n]de with the frute of timis [printer's mark] Sanctus albanus., D4r last line ends "This bone-". Variant: D4,5 in a different setting, with D4r last line ending "This"., Known as "The Saint Albans chronicle"; not the same compilation as the "Chronicles of England" first printed by Caxton (STC 9991-4)., Publication date from STC., Reproduction of the original in the University of Chicago. Library., Signatures: a (a2-4 signed a,b,c respectively) ² a-z [et] [cum] A-I K¹⁰., Text commences on ² a2r: [I]n so myche that it is necessari to all creaturis of criston religyon. or of fals religyon .., The first leaf and the last leaf are blank., Title from opening words of text, a2r., and ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1942. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 161:01).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Duff 101., GW 6672., and Pollard, A.W. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, & Ireland and of English books printed abroad, 1475-1640 (2nd ed.) 9995.
View MARC record | catkey: 4052194