Phisicke for the soule [microform] : verye necessarie to be vsed in the agonie of death, and in those extreme and moste perillous seasons, aswell for those, which are in good health, as those, which are endewed with bodily sicknesse. Translated out of Latine into Englishe, by H. Thorne
- Imprinted at London : By Henry Denham, [1567?]
- Physical Description:
- 2 unnumbered pages, 69 pages, [3+] pages
- Additional Creators:
- John Chrysostom, Saint, -407 and Thorne, Henry, active 1567-1584
- Folio 61 misnumbered 56., Identified as STC 19895a on UMI microfilm., Includes a translation, by Henry Thorne, of: Chrysostom, St. John. De patientia et de consumatione huius sæculi, de secundo advento., Includes tables., Publication date from STC., Reproduction of the original in the Folger Shakespeare Library., Slight print show-through; folios 103 mutilated; all after I6 lacking., and ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1956. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 668:01).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Pollard, A.W. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, & Ireland and of English books printed abroad, 1475-1640 (2nd ed.) 19893a.7.
View MARC record | catkey: 4052326