The compleat horseman and expert ferrier [microform] : In two bookes. The first, shewing the best manner of breeding good horses, with their choyce, nature, riding and dyeting ... The second, directing the most exact and approved manner how to know and cure all maladies and diseases in horses ... dedicated to his most Excellent Majestie, by Thomas de Gray Esquire
- De Grey, Thomas
- London : Printed by Thomas Harper, and are to be sold by Nicholas Vavasour, at his shop in the inner Temple neere the church doore, 1639.
- Physical Description:
- 32 unnumbered pages, 356 pages, 8 unnumbered pages : portrait
- Additional Creators:
- Marshall, William, active 1617-1650
- "The portrait of Charles I on horseback, engr. by W. Marshall, was prob. made for the present item though it also appears the same year w. 25963"--STC. It has a conjugate leaf of explanation., One of three imprint variants of the same edition., Reproduction of the original in the Henry E. Huntington Library and Art Gallery., Running title reads: The expert ferrier., The last leaf is blank., and ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1969. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 1173:17).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Pollard, A.W. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, & Ireland and of English books printed abroad, 1475-1640 (2nd ed.) 12206.
View MARC record | catkey: 4052361