The femininʻ monarchiʻ, or the histori of beeʻs [microform] : Shewing their admirable naturʻ, and propertis; their generation and colonis; their government, loyalti, art, industri; enemiʻs, vvars, magnanimiti, &c. Together with the right ordering of them from timʻ to timʻ: and the sweetʻ profit arising therʻof. Written out of experiencʻ by Charls Butler, Magd
- Butler, Charles, -1647
- Additional Titles:
- Feminine monarchie and Histori of bees
- Oxford : Printed by William Turner, for đe author, M.DC.XXXIV. 
- Physical Description:
- 16 unnumbered pages, 112, 115-182 pages : illustrations, music
- In Butler's reformed spelling., Reproduction of the original in Cambridge University Library., and ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1956. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 658:02).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Madan, I, p. 177. and Pollard, A.W. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, & Ireland and of English books printed abroad, 1475-1640 (2nd ed.) 4194.
View MARC record | catkey: 4052588