A treatise of the threefolde state of man [microform] : wherein is handled, 1 His created holinesse in his innocencie. 2 His sinfulnesse since the fall of Adam. 3 His renewed holinesse in his regeneration
- Morton, Thomas, of Berwick
- Printed at London : [By R. Robinson] for Robert Dexter and Raph Iackeson, 1596.
- Physical Description:
- 32 unnumbered pages, 426 pages, 4 unnumbered pages
- By Thomas Morton of Berwick. Erroneously attributed to Bishop Thomas Morton.
Printer's name from STC.
Reproduction of the original in the Folger Shakespeare Library.
The first leaf is blank except for signature-mark "A".
With a final errata leaf; the last leaf is blank.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1956. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 674:7).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Pollard, A.W. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, & Ireland and of English books printed abroad, 1475-1640 (2nd ed.) 18199.
View MARC record | catkey: 4052627