The mirrour of madnes, or a paradoxe maintayning madnes to be most excellent: done out of French into English, by Ia. San. gent [microform].
- Additional Titles:
- Mirroure of madnes and Paradoxe maintayning madnes to be most excellent
- Imprinted at London : In Fleetestreate, neare to S. Dunstones Church by Thomas Marshe, Anno 1576.
- Physical Description:
- 38 unnumbered pages
- Additional Creators:
- Sandford, James
- A translation, by James Sandford, of the French original., Reproduction of the original in the Bodleian Library., Running title reads: The mirroure of madnes., Signatures: A-B D⁴ (-D4)., and ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1951. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 479:18).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Pollard, A.W. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, & Ireland and of English books printed abroad, 1475-1640 (2nd ed.) 17980.
View MARC record | catkey: 4052638