An exposition vpon the Epistle to the Colossians [microform] : Wherein, not onely the text is methodically analysed, and the sence of the words, by the help of writers, both ancient and moderne is explayned: but also, by doctrine and vse, the intent of the holy Ghost is in euery place more fully vnfolded and vrged. ... Being, the substance of neare seuen yeeres weeke-dayes sermons, of N. Byfield, late one of the preachers for the citie of Chester
- Byfield, Nicholas, 1579-1622
- Additional Titles:
- Exposition upon the Epistle to the Colossians
- London : Printed by E[dward] G[riffin] for Nathaniel Butter, and are to be sould at his shop at the signe of the Pide-Bull in Pauls Church-yard, neare to S. Austins Gate, 1617.
- Corrected and amended.
- Physical Description:
- 28 unnumbered pages, 173, that is, 179 pages, 9 unnumbered pages, 90 pages, 10 unnumbered pages, 116, 119-137 pages, 9 unnumbered pages, 157-202 pages
- Chapters 2 and 3 begin new pagination; register is continuous.
P. 179 (first count) misnumbered 173.
Printer's name from STC.
Reproduction of the original in Emmanuel College (University of Cambridge). Library.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1964. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 983:04).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Pollard, A.W. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, & Ireland and of English books printed abroad, 1475-1640 (2nd ed.) 4217.
View MARC record | catkey: 4052720