Sermons of M. Iohn Caluin, vpon the x. Commandements of the Lawe, giuen of God by Moses, otherwise called the Decalogue [microform] : Gathered worde for worde, presently at his sermons, when hee preached on Deuteronomie, without adding vnto, or diminishing from them any thing afterward. Translated out of French into English, by I.H.
- Calvin, Jean, 1509-1564
- Uniform Title:
- Sermons sur les Dix commandemens. English
- Additional Titles:
- Sermons of M. John Calvin, upon the x. Commandements of the Lawe and Sermons sur les Dix commandemens
- Imprinted at London : [By Thomas Dawson] for Iohn Harison, 1581.
- Physical Description:
- 4 unnumbered pages, 125 pages, 1 unnumbered leaves
- Additional Creators:
- Harmar, John, 1555?-1613
- A translation of: Sermons sur les Dix commandemens., Appears at reel 200 and at reel 1657 (same copy filmed twice)., I.H. = John Harmar., Identified as STC 4456 on UMI microfilm reel 200., One of three variants of this edition with title page date 1581 and varying names in the imprint., Printer's name from colophon., Reproduction of the original in the Henry E. Huntington Library and Art Gallery., The first leaf is blank., and ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1944, 1984. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 200:03, 1657:13).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Pollard, A.W. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, & Ireland and of English books printed abroad, 1475-1640 (2nd ed.) 4456.5.
View MARC record | catkey: 4052822