The Iesuites comedie. Acted at Lyons in France, the seauenth and eight dayes of August last past 1607. To the great amazement of the actors themselues, and the whole auditorie [microform].
- Uniform Title:
- Jesuites comedie
- Additional Titles:
- Jesuites comedie, Recit touchant la comedie iouee par les Iesuites, et leurs disciples, en la ville de Lyon, and Recit touchant la comedie jouee par les Jesuites, et leurs disciples, en la ville de Lyon
- London : Imprinted by E. Allde and are to be solde by Arthur Iohnson, at the signe of the white Horse nere the great North doore of Saint Paules Church, 1607.
- Physical Description:
- 10 unnumbered pages, 5 pages, 1 unnumbered page
- In two parts. Part 2, which is in French, has a separately dated title page, which reads "Recit touchant la comedie iouee par les Iesuites, et leurs disciples, en la ville de Lyon, .. A Londres, Imprimé selon la coppie imprimeée, en France. 1607"; register is continuous., Part 2 formerly STC 14532., Part 2 identified as STC 14532 and filmed as item 7 on UMI microfilm reel 584., Reproduction of the original in the Folger Shakespeare Library., Signatures: A-B⁴., and ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1954. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 584:06, 584:07).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Pollard, A.W. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, & Ireland and of English books printed abroad, 1475-1640 (2nd ed.) 14531.
View MARC record | catkey: 4052896