A discourse [microform] : Wherein is plainly proued by the order of time and place, that Peter was neuer at Rome. Furthermore, that neither Peter nor the Pope is the head of Christes Church. Also an interpretation vpon the second Epistle of S. Paul to the Thessalonians, the second chapter. Seene and alowed according to the order appointed
- Carlile, Christopher, -1588?
- Uniform Title:
- Discourse. Wherein is plainly proved by the order of time and place, that Peter was never at Rome
- Imprinted at London : By Tho. East, and H Myddleton: for VVilliam Norton, Anno salutis. 1572.
- Physical Description:
- 4 unnumbered pages, 48 pages, 6 unnumbered leaves
- By Christopher Carlile.
Reproduction of the original in the Henry E. Huntington Library and Art Gallery.
The last leaf is blank.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1944. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 202:02).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Pollard, A.W. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, & Ireland and of English books printed abroad, 1475-1640 (2nd ed.) 4655.
View MARC record | catkey: 4053070