Anno quarto Henrici octaui. These be the statutes established in diuers Parlyaments, for the mistery of the pewterers of London [microform] : and concerning the search of pewter, brasse, and vntrue beames and weights, and for deceiuable hawkers, with diuers other orders and redresses to be had in the sayd mystery, with the renewing and confirming of the same statutes
- Corporate Author:
- England and Wales
- Uniform Title:
- Public General Acts. Selections: Pewterers
- Additional Titles:
- Anno quarto Henrici octavi. These be the statutes established in divers Parlyaments, for the mistery of the pewterers of London
- [At London printed] : [publisher not identified], Anno Domini. 1593]
- Physical Description:
- 24 unnumbered pages
- Additional Creators:
- Hyll, Walter
Wood, Thomas, active 1593
- Imprint from colophon.
Reproduction of the original in the Bodleian Library.
Signed: Thomas Wood Maister. William Mayor Walter Hyll Wardens.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1951. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 476:08).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Pollard, A.W. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, & Ireland and of English books printed abroad, 1475-1640 (2nd ed.) 16783.
View MARC record | catkey: 4053218