Of wisdome [microform] : three bookes written in French by Peter Charro[n] Doctr of Lawe in Paris. Translated by Samson Lennard
- Charron, Pierre, 1541-1603
- Uniform Title:
- De la sagesse. English
- Additional Titles:
- De la sagesse
- At London : Printed [at Eliot's Court Press] for Edward Blount & Will: Aspley, [1615?]
- Physical Description:
- 34 unnumbered pages, 265, 270-475, 478-588 pages, 2 unnumbered pages
- Additional Creators:
- Hole, William, -1624 and Lennard, Samson, -1633
- A translation of: De la sagesse., Identification of printer from STC., In this edition the last line of text on p. 588 is: is not necessarie., Reproduction of the original in the University of Illinois (Urbana-Champaign Campus). Library., The title page is engraved and signed: Gulielmus Hole fecit., With a final errata leaf., and ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1977. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 1442:09).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Pollard, A.W. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, & Ireland and of English books printed abroad, 1475-1640 (2nd ed.) 5052.
View MARC record | catkey: 4053253