A sermon of Saint Chrysostome, wherein besyde that it is furnysshed with heuenly wisedome [and] teachinge, he wonderfully proueth, that no man is hurted but of hym selfe: translated into Englishe by the floure of lerned menne in his tyme, Thomas Lupsette Londoner [microform].
- John Chrysostom, Saint, -407
- Uniform Title:
- Quod nemo laeditur ab alio. English
- Additional Titles:
- Quod nemo laeditur ab alio and Sermon of Saint Chrysostome, wherein besyde that it is furnysshed with hevenly wisedome [and] teachinge, he wonderfully proveth, that no man is hurted but of hym selfe
- [Londini] : [In officina Thomæ Bertheleti typis impress], [M.D.XLII. ]
- Physical Description:
- 62 unnumbered pages
- Additional Creators:
- Lupset, Thomas, 1495?-1530
- A translation of: Quod nemo laeditur ab alio., Imprint from colophon., Reproduction of the original in the British Library., Signatures: A-D (-D8)., The last leaf is blank., The woodcut title-page border has "1534" in sill., and ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1939. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 55:07).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Pollard, A.W. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, & Ireland and of English books printed abroad, 1475-1640 (2nd ed.) 14639.
View MARC record | catkey: 4053294