Iesuitisme described vnder the name of Babylons policy [microform] : In a sermon preached in the collegiate church at Westminister, March 25. 1610. By Alexander Chapman
- Chapman, Alexander, 1576 or 1577-1629
- Additional Titles:
- Jesuitisme described under the name of Babylons policy
- At London : Printed by William Hall for Matthew Law, and are to be sold at his shop in Pauls Church-yard, at the signe of the Fox, 1610.
- Physical Description:
- 40 unnumbered pages
- On Isaiah XLVII, 10.
Reproduction of the original in Cambridge University Library.
The first leaf is blank except for large signature-mark "A".
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1976. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 1405:06).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Pollard, A.W. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, & Ireland and of English books printed abroad, 1475-1640 (2nd ed.) 4961.
View MARC record | catkey: 4053410