Briefe, easie, and necessary tables, of interest and rents forborne [microform] : as also, for the valuation of leases, annuities, and purchases, either in present, or in reuersion, according to the rates now most in vse. Together with a chorologicall discourse of the well ordering, disposing, and gouerning of an honorable estate or reuennue. ... Written by Tho: Clay surueyor, and student in the mathematickes
- Clay, Thomas
- Additional Titles:
- Briefe, easie, and necessary tables, Chorologicall discourse of the vvell ordering, disposing, and gouerning of an honourable estate or reuennue, and Chorologicall discourse of the well ordering, disposing, and governing of an honourable estate or revennue
- London : Printed by G. Eld, and M. Flesher, and are to be sold by L. Becket, and I. Marriot, 1624.
- The third edition, corrected, and much enlarged by the author.
- Physical Description:
- 10 unnumbered pages, 102 pages
- "A chorologicall discourse of the vvell ordering, disposing, and gouerning of an honourable estate or reuennue" has separate dated title page; pagination and register are continuous.
Originally published in 1618 with the parts in reverse order.
Reproduction of the original in the Folger Shakespeare Library.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1956. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 678:6).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Pollard, A.W. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, & Ireland and of English books printed abroad, 1475-1640 (2nd ed.) 5374.
View MARC record | catkey: 4053508