The Spanish tragedie: or, Hieronimo is mad againe [microform] : Containing the lamentable end of Don Horatio, and Belimperia; with the pittifull death of Hieronimo
- Kyd, Thomas, 1558-1594
- Additional Titles:
- Hieronimo is mad againe
- London : Printed by W. White, for I. White and T. Langley, and are to be sold at their shop ouer against the Sarazens Head without New-gate, 1615.
- Newly corrected, amended, and enlarged with new additions of the painters part, and others, as it hath of late been diuers times acted.
- Physical Description:
- 88 unnumbered pages
- A variant of the edition with imprint reading: London, printed by W. White, and are to be sold by I. White and T. Langley at their shop ouer against the Sarazens head without New-gate. 1615.
By Thomas Kyd.
Reproduction of the original in the British Library.
With a title-page woodcut.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1960. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 841:05).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Greg, I, 110(g*).
Pollard, A.W. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, & Ireland and of English books printed abroad, 1475-1640 (2nd ed.) 15091a.
View MARC record | catkey: 4053587