Eirenarcha: or of the office of the iustices of peace [microform] : in foure bookes: gathered 1579: first published 1581: and now reuised, corrected, and enlarged, in this 31. yeere of the peaceable raigne of our most gracious Queene Elizabeth: by William Lambard of Lincolnes Inne, Gent. Whereunto there is added an appendix of sundry precedents, touching matters of the peace
- Lambarde, William, 1536-1601
- Additional Titles:
- Eirenarcha: or of the office of the justices of peace, Eirenarchia, and Of the office of the justices of peace
- At London : Printed by Ralph Newbery. Cum priuilegio, Anno Domini, 1588.
- Physical Description:
- 8 unnumbered pages, 627 pages, 93 unnumbered pages
- Includes index., Reproduction of the original in the Henry E. Huntington Library and Art Gallery., The first leaf is blank except for signature-mark "A"; the last leaf is blank., With a slip-cancel on 2I7r; variant: lacking slip-cancel., and ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1945. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 254:11).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Pollard, A.W. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, & Ireland and of English books printed abroad, 1475-1640 (2nd ed.) 15165.
View MARC record | catkey: 4053627