[The primer [microform] : in English.].
- Corporate Author:
- Church of England
- Uniform Title:
- Book of hours. English
- Additional Titles:
- Liturgies. Hours
- [Imprinted at London] : [By Thomas Gaultier, at the costes and charges of Robert Toye, dwelling at Paules Churche-yarde, at the sygne of the Bell], [1550?]]
- Physical Description:
- iiii-144 [i.e. 142], 4 unnumbered leaves
- Christ Church (University of Oxford) Library has a fragment (H, folios 42-49) which apparently represents an earlier printing of the text on N, folios 85-92, in the Cambridge University Library edition, where leaf N4 is missigned H4--STC.
Imperfect; lacks all before leaf C2 and leaf C8.
Imprint from colophon; publication date suggested by STC.
Numerous errors in foliation; actual foliation deduced from signature collation.
Printed in red and black.
Reproduction of the original in the Cambridge University Library.
Title from STC.
With an index.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1953. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 518:04).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Hoskins 194.
Pollard, A.W. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, & Ireland and of English books printed abroad, 1475-1640 (2nd ed.) 16051.
View MARC record | catkey: 4053750