The iust lavvyer his conscionable complaint against auricular or private informing and soliciting of iudges [microform] : By their menialls, friends and favourites. With a sure advice for reformation thereof: as also, an appendix with obiections against favourites at the barre of iustice; with a probable receipt for the cure of that maladie
- Lambarde, William, 1536-1601
- Additional Titles:
- Just lawyer his conscionable complaint against auricular or private informing and soliciting of judges
- London : Printed by George Purslowe, 1631.
- Physical Description:
- 6 unnumbered pages, 22 pages
- Attributed to William Lambarde on the strength of a MS. of the text in his hand (Harvard Law School LMS 5116).
Reproduction of the original in the British Library.
The words "menialls, friends and favourites." are bracketed together on title page.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1958. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 768:10).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Pollard, A.W. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, & Ireland and of English books printed abroad, 1475-1640 (2nd ed.) 15332.
View MARC record | catkey: 4053788