[Blanchardyn and Eglantine] [microform].
- Uniform Title:
- Blanchardine and Eglantine
- Additional Titles:
- Be harde the reuell and the joye that was made wyth in the
Be harde the revell and the joye that was made wyth in the
Moste pleasaunt historye of Blanchardine, sonne to the King of Friz; & the faire lady Eglantine Queene of Tormaday, (surnamed) the proud ladye in love
- [Westminster] : [W. Caxton], 
- Physical Description:
- [2+] leaves
- Additional Creators:
- Caxton, William, approximately 1422-1491 or 1492
- A fragment consisting of 2 pages, the second of which is signed Liii.
A12r reads: 'The first chapiter of this present boke conteyneth how Blanchardine departed ..'.
Line 1, page 1 reads: 'Be harde the reuell and the joye that was made wyth in the'.
Reproduction of the original in the British Library.
Title and imprint from STC.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1938. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 17:12).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Duff 45.
Pollard, A.W. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, & Ireland and of English books printed abroad, 1475-1640 (2nd ed.) 3124.
View MARC record | catkey: 4053818