The maner of kepynge a court baron and a lete [microform] : wyth dyuers fourmes of entreis, plaintes, processes, presentmentes, and other matters determynable there
- Additional Titles:
- Maner of kepynge a courte baron and a lete
- [London] : [[N. Hill for]] R. Toye], Anno. 1546.
- Newely imprynted and corrected.
- Physical Description:
- [40+] pages
- Related Titles:
- Modus tenendi curiam baronis
- A variant, with imprint: "[N. Hill for] R. Toye .." of STC 7717.4.
Imperfect: all after Ciiii lacking.
Printer's and publisher's name from STC.
Reproduction of the original in the British Library.
Signatures: A-B C⁴+.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1938. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 13:03).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Pollard, A.W. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, & Ireland and of English books printed abroad, 1475-1640 (2nd ed.) 7719.
View MARC record | catkey: 4053919