A worke of the Beast or A relation of a most vnchristian censure, executed vpon Iohn Lilburne, (novv prisoner in the fleet) the 18 of Aprill 1638 [microform] : With the heavenly speech vttered by him at the time of his fuffering [sic]. Uery vsefull for these times both for the encouragement of the godly to suffer, and for the terrour and shame of the Lords adversaries
- Lilburne, John, 1614?-1657
- Additional Titles:
- Relation of a most unchristian censure, executed upon John Lilburne, (now prisoner in the fleet) the 18 of Aprill 1638, Worke of the Beast, and Worke of the Beast or A relation of a most unchristian censure, executed upon John Lilburne, (now prisoner in the fleet) the 18 of Aprill 1638
- [Amsterdam] : Printed [by Richt Right Press], In the yeare the Beast was wounded 1638.
- Physical Description:
- 30 pages, 2 unnumbered pages
- Identification of printer and place of publication from STC.
WIth a final leaf of verse.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1960. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 843:16).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Pollard, A.W. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, & Ireland and of English books printed abroad, 1475-1640 (2nd ed.) 15599.
View MARC record | catkey: 4053943