The second tome of homilees [microform] : of suche matters as were promysed, and intituled in the former part of homilees. Set out by the aucthoritie of the Queenes Maiestie: and to bee read in euery parishe churche agreablie
- Uniform Title:
- Certain sermons or homilies appointed to be read in churches Book 2.
- [Imprinted at London] : [In Powles Churche yarde, by Richard Iugge, and Ihon Cawood printers to the Queenes Maiestie], [Anno. 1570. The. 23. of Iune]
- Physical Description:
- 543 pages, 1 unnumbered page
- Additional Creators:
- Jewel, John, 1522-1571 and Church of England
- Imprint from colophon., Possibly edited by John Jewel.--STC., Reproduction of the original in the Bodleian Library., This edition ends on 2L8., and ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1953. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 548:02).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Pollard, A.W. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, & Ireland and of English books printed abroad, 1475-1640 (2nd ed.) 13668.
View MARC record | catkey: 4053985