The good hous-wiues treasurie [microform] : Beeing a verye necessarie booke instructing to the dressing of meates. Hereunto is also annexed sundrie holsome medicines for diuers diseases
- Additional Titles:
- Booke of cookerie
Good hous-wives treasurie
- Imprinted at London : By Edward Allde, 1588.
- Physical Description:
- 40 unnumbered pages
- "Holsome medicines" has caption title.
Reproduction of the original in the British Library.
Running title reads: A booke of cookerie.
Signatures: A-B C⁴ (A1 is blank).
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1953. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 548:10).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Pollard, A.W. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, & Ireland and of English books printed abroad, 1475-1640 (2nd ed.) 13854.
View MARC record | catkey: 4053997