Two right profitable and fruitfull concordances [microform] : or, large and ample tables alphabeticall. The first containing the interpretation of the Hebrew, Caldean, Greek, and Latine words, and names scatteringly dispersed throughout the whole Bible, with their common places following euery of them. And the second comprehending all such other principall words and matters, as concerne the sense and meaning of the Scriptures, or direct vnto any necessary and good instruction. The further contents and vse of both the which tables (for breuitie sake) is expressed more at large in the preface to the reader: and will serue as well for the translation called Geneua, as for the other authorized to bee read in churches. / Collected by R.F.H.
- R. F. H. (Robert F. Herrey), active 16th century
- Imprinted at London : By Bonham Norton, and Iohn Bill, printers to the Kings most excellent Maiestie, 1619 [i.e. 1620]
- Physical Description:
- 164 unnumbered pages
- Appears at reel 667 (Folger Shakespeare Library copy), reel 1453 (Henry E. Huntington Library and Art Gallery copy), and reel 2020 (John Rylands University Library copy).
At foot of title: Cum priuilegio.
Identified as STC 13235a on UMI microfilm reels 667 and 1453.
Probably issued with an edition of the Bible.
R.F.H. = Robert F. Herrey, possibly the pseudonym of Robert Harrison.
Reproductions of the originals in the Folger Shakespeare Library, Henry E. Huntington Library and Art Gallery, and John Rylands University Library.
Signatures: A-K L2.
The colophon is dated 1620.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1956, 1977, 1998. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 667:10 and 1453:7 and 2020:2b).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Pollard, A.W. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, & Ireland and of English books printed abroad, 1475-1640 (2nd ed.) 13235
View MARC record | catkey: 4054055