Irrigation development : history, customs, laws, and administrative systems relating to irrigation, water-courses, and waters in France, Italy, and Spain : the introductory part of the report of the State Engineer of California, on irrigation and the irrigation question / Wm. Ham. Hall
- Hall, Wm. Ham. (William Hammond)
- Sacramento : State Office, James J. Ayers, Supt. State Printing, 1886.
[Getzville, New York] : William S. Hein & Company, 
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (622 pages).
- Additional Creators:
- California. Office of State Engineer
- "Part I of the Irrigation report of the State Engineer of California"--Page 33.
Report planned in three parts: part II: Irrigation in California, part III: The irrigation question.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
View MARC record | catkey: 40540679