Pathways to congressional service : hearing before the Select Committee on the Modernization of Congress, House of Representatives, One Hundred Seventeenth Congress, second session, June 8, 2022
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Select Committee on the Modernization of Congress
- Washington : U.S. Government Publishing Office, 2022.
[Getzville, New York] : William S. Hein & Company, 
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (iii, 42 pages).
- Report Numbers:
- Y 4.2:M 72/P 27
Serial no. 117-19 (United States. Congress. House. Select Committee on the Modernization of Congress)
- "Serial no. 117-19."
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Participant/Performer Note:
- Hearing witnesses: Dr. Molly Reynolds, Senior Fellow, Governance Studies, The Brookings Institution; Dr. Steven Rogelberg, Chancellor's Professor, Department of Psychological Sciences and Management University Of North Carolina; Hon. Gregg Harper, Former Member of Congress.
- Data/Place of Event:
- Date of hearing: 2022-06-08.
View MARC record | catkey: 40540944