Preparing for takeoff : examining efforts to address climate change at U.S. airports : remote hearing before the Subcommittee on Aviation of the Committee on Transportation and Infrastructure, House of Representatives, One Hundred Seventeenth Congress, second session, May 17, 2022
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Transportation and Infrastructure. Subcommittee on Aviation
- Additional Titles:
- Examining efforts to address climate change at U.S. airports
- Washington : U.S. Government Publishing Office, 2023.
[Getzville, New York] : William S. Hein & Company, 
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (xiii, 86 pages) : illustrations
- Report Numbers:
- Y 4.T 68/2:117-50
Associated bill citation(s): H.R. 2; S. 516; H.R. 1339; S. 2263; S. 3125; H.R. 3440; H.R. 6270.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Participant/Performer Note:
- Hearing witnesses: Ann Ardizzone, Vice President of Supply Chain, Alaska Airlines; Paul Hoback, Jr., Executive Vice President and Chief Development Officer, Allegheny County Airport Authority; Robert Horton, Vice President of Environmental Affairs and Sustainability, Dallas Fort Worth International Airport, oral statement; Peter J. Bunce, President and Chief Executive Officer, General Aviation Manufacturers Association; Jennifer Bies, Director of Environmental Operations, Port of Portland; John Plaza, President and Chief Executive Officer, SkyNRG Americas, Inc.; Val Miftakhov, Founder and Chief Executive Officer, ZeroAvia.
- Data/Place of Event:
- Date of hearing: 2022-05-17.
View MARC record | catkey: 40540946