Thys is a true copy of the ordynau[n]ce made in the tyme of the reygne of kynge Henry the. vi. to be obserued in the kynges eschequier, by the offycers and clerkes of the same, for takynge of fees of the kynges accomptes in the same courtes [microform].
- Corporate Author:
- Uniform Title:
- Exchequer ordinance : 1447
- Additional Titles:
- Exchequer ordinance : 1447 and Thys is a true copy of the ordynaunce made in the tyme of the reygne of kynge Henry the. vi. to be observed in the kynges eschequier, by the offycers and clerkes of the same, for takynge of fees of the kynges accomptes in the same courtes
- [Imprynted in London] : [By [N. Hill for] Henry Smythe, ]
- Physical Description:
- 16 unnumbered pages
- Imprint from colophon; publication date from STC., Reproduction of the original in the British Library., Signatures: A., The copy catalogued is bound with: The boke for a Iustyce of Peace neuer so well set forthe., and ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1938. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 6:08).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Pollard, A.W. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, & Ireland and of English books printed abroad, 1475-1640 (2nd ed.) 7699.
View MARC record | catkey: 4054157