An act, concerning house of correction ; The Committee appointed to consider the expediency of amending or repealing the law which requires the Courts of Sessions to build houses of correction, have had the subject under consideration and ask leave to report ...
- Corporate Author:
- Massachusetts. General Court. House of Representatives
- Additional Titles:
- At head of title: Commonwealth of Massachusetts, In the year of our Lord one thousand eight hundred and twenty-eight
- [Boston, Massachusetts] : [Printed by Dutton and Wentworth], 
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (1, 2 pages).
- Additional Creators:
- Massachusetts. General Court
- Includes the text of an act in Massachusetts that states that Courts of Sessions in several sessions were not required to build houses of corrections for two years following the passage of the act, and a committee report that recommended that laws that required courts to build houses of correction be repealed. The report is signed by Josiah Adams, Chairman.
- Dutton and Wentworth were printers to the state in 1828.
View MARC record | catkey: 40541869