Yet once agayne by the Kynge to the shyryues [microform].
- Corporate Author:
- England and Wales. Sovereign (1536-1547 : Henry VIII)
- Uniform Title:
- Proclamations. 1535-06-09
- Additional Titles:
- Proclamations. 1535-06-09. and Yet once agayne by the Kynge to the shyryves
- [London] : [publisher not identified], 
- Physical Description:
- 1 sheet (1 unnumbered page)
- Against the usurped power of the Pope.--STC., Dated at end: the .ix. day of Iune., Possibly printed for the sheriffs of London. With the same arms as STC 7781: the types are similar to J. Rastell's "Treveris" types, but have distinctive Y, ye, and yt sorts--STC., Publication date from STC; Steele suggests T. Berthelet as printer., Reproduction of the original in the Society of Antiquaries., and ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1938. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 10:08).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Steele, R. Tudor and Stuart proclamations, 153. and Pollard, A.W. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, & Ireland and of English books printed abroad, 1475-1640 (2nd ed.) 7786.
View MARC record | catkey: 4054209