Here begynneth the boke of keruynge [microform].
- Additional Titles:
- Boke of keruynge, Boke of kervynge, and Here begynneth the boke of kervynge
- [[London] : Enprynted by Wynkyn de Worde at London in the fletestrete at the sygne of the sonne, The yere of our lorde. M.CCCCC.viii. ]
- Physical Description:
- 24 unnumbered pages
- Imprint from colophon., Reproduction of the original in the Cambridge University Library., Signatures: A-B⁶., and ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1938. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1475-1640 ; I-4:07).
- Binding notes:
- Microfilm D18 reel.I-4:1 c.1 (Microfilm, Microfiche, etc.) bound in wHan that Apprill with his shouris sote and the droughte of marche hath p[er]cid þe rote ... [microform]
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Pollard, A.W. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, & Ireland and of English books printed abroad, 1475-1640 (2nd ed.) 3289.
View MARC record | catkey: 4054246