Special and chosen sermons of D. Martin Luther [microform] : collected out of his writings and preachings for the necessary instruction and edification of such, as hunger and seeke after the perfect knowledge and inestimable glorie which is in Christ Iesu, to the comfort and saluation of their soules. Englished by VV.G.
- Luther, Martin, 1483-1546
- Uniform Title:
- Sermons. Selections. English
- Imprinted at London : By Thomas Vautroullier dwelling in the Blacke Friers by Ludgate. Cum priuilegio, 1578.
- Physical Description:
- 16 unnumbered pages, 481 pages, 3 unnumbered pages
- Additional Creators:
- Gace, William
- Reproduction of the original in the Henry E. Huntington Library and Art Gallery.
The "admonition to the Christian reader" is signed "I. Fox". Variant: admonition signed "I. Foxe".
The last leaf is blank.
Translator's dedication signed: W. Gace.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1950. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 429:04).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Pollard, A.W. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, & Ireland and of English books printed abroad, 1475-1640 (2nd ed.) 16993.
View MARC record | catkey: 4054273