Poetical blossomes by A.C [microform].
- Cowley, Abraham, 1618-1667
- Additional Titles:
- Tragicall historie of Piramus and Thisbe
- London : Printed by B[ernard] A[lsop] and T[homas] F[awcet] for Henry Seile, and are to be sold at his shop at the signe of the Tygers-head in St. Paules Church-yard, 1633.
- Physical Description:
- 64 unnumbered pages : portrait (metal cut)
- Additional Creators:
- Vaughan, Robert C.
- "The tragicall historie of Piramus and Thisbe" has separate dated title page; register is continuous.
A.C. = Abraham Cowley.
Printers' names from STC.
Reproduction of the original in the Henry E. Huntington Library and Art Gallery.
The portrait (A1b) shows the curtain partly drawn and has signatures "B: Masters comp: Hen: Seile excu: Ro: Vaughan sculp." Variant: lacking the signature line, and with curtain completely down.
With a final privilege leaf. Variant: this leaf blank.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1963. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 953:16).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Perkin, M. Cowley, A1.
Pollard, A.W. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, & Ireland and of English books printed abroad, 1475-1640 (2nd ed.) 5906.
View MARC record | catkey: 4054307