The life and death of the Reuerend Father, and faithfull seruant of God, Mr. William Cowper, Bishop of Galloway [microform] : who departed this life at Edenburgh, the 15. of February. 1619. Whereunto is added a resolution penned by himselfe, some few dayes before his death, touching the Articles concluded in the late generall Assembly holden at Perth. 1618
- Cowper, William, 1568-1619
- Additional Titles:
- Life and death of the Reverend Father, and faithfull servant of God, Mr. William Cowper, Bishop of Galloway
- London : Printed by George Purslowe for Iohn Budge, and are to be sold at his shop in Pauls Church-yard, at the signe of the Greene-Dragon, 1619.
- Physical Description:
- 32 unnumbered pages
- Contains a short memoir by Cowper, with an anonymous account of his death, and "The Bishop of Gallovvay his answers to such as desire a resolution of their scruples against the acts of the last Assembly holden at Perth in the month of August, 1618"., Reproduction of the original in the Union Theological Seminary (New York, N.Y.). Library., Signatures: A-D⁴., and ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1980. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 1543:08).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Pollard, A.W. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, & Ireland and of English books printed abroad, 1475-1640 (2nd ed.) 5945.
View MARC record | catkey: 4054340