The antidotharius [microform] : in the whiche thou mayst lerne howe thou shalte make many, and dyuers noble playsters, salues, oyntementes, powders, bawmes, oyles, and wounde drynkes, the whiche be verye necessarye, and behouefull, vtyle and profytable for euerye surgyan, therin to be experte, and redy all tymes of nede
- [London] : [Imprynted by me Robert Wyer: dwellynge at the sygne of S. Ioh[a]n Euangelyst, in saynt Martyns parysshe: besyde Charynge Crosse, [1554?]]
- Physical Description:
- 40 unnumbered pages
- Imprint from colophon; publication date suggested by STC.
Reproduction of the original in the British Library.
This edition distinguished from others by title page variant spellings: shalte and oyntementes.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1938. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 21:22).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Pollard, A.W. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, & Ireland and of English books printed abroad, 1475-1640 (2nd ed.) 676.
View MARC record | catkey: 4054355