A true report of the gener[all] imbarrement of all the English shippes, vnder the domin[ion] of the kinge of Spaine [microform] : and of the daungerous aduenture, a[nd] wonderfull deliuerance of a ship of Londo[n] called the Viol[et,] being of the burthen of 130. tunne: by the especiall prouid[ence] of God, from the violence of Spanyardes, at a port called [S.] Sebastian in Biskay: which aduenture was enterprised 25. of May 1585. and was finished the 29. of the same moneth, without hurt either to men, or ship
- R. D., active 1585
- Additional Titles:
- True report of the generall imbarrement of all the English shippes, under the dominion of the kinge of Spaine
- London : Imprinted by Iohn Wolfe for Thomas Butter, and are to [be] sold at his shop neere S. Austins gate, 1585.
- Physical Description:
- 9 unnumbered pages, 7 pages
- Even page numbers are on rectos., Partly in verse., Reproduction of the original in the Henry E. Huntington Library and Art Gallery., Signed at end: R.D., and ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1952. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 493:04).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Pollard, A.W. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, & Ireland and of English books printed abroad, 1475-1640 (2nd ed.) 6180.
View MARC record | catkey: 4054509