The nevv inne. Or, The light heart [microform] : A comoedy. As it was neuer acted, but most negligently play'd, by some, the Kings Seruants. And more squeamishly beheld, and censured by others, the Kings subiects. 1629. Now, at last, set at liberty to the readers, his Maties seruants, and subiects, to be iudg'd. 1631. By the author, B. Ionson
- Jonson, Ben, 1573?-1637
- Additional Titles:
- Light heart, New inne, and New inne. Or, The light heart
- London : Printed by Thomas Harper, for Thomas Alchorne, and are to be sold at his shop in Pauls Church-yeard, at the signe of the greene Dragon, MDCXXXI. 
- Physical Description:
- 120 unnumbered pages
- Partly in verse., Reproduction of the original in the British Library., Signatures: (*) A² B-G (G7 + H² )., The last leaf is blank., and ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1958. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 757:20).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Greg, II, 442(a). and Pollard, A.W. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, & Ireland and of English books printed abroad, 1475-1640 (2nd ed.) 14780.
View MARC record | catkey: 4054549