The myrrour of the chyrche [microform] : here foloweth a deuout treatyse co[n]teynynge mani goostly medytacyo[n]s and instruccyo[n]s to all maner of people, necessary & co[n]fortable to the edyfycacyon of the soule and body to the loue and grace of god
- Edmund, of Abingdon, Saint, Archbishop of Canterbury, approximately 1170-1240
- Uniform Title:
- Speculum Ecclesiæ. English
- Additional Titles:
- Speculum Ecclesiæ
- [Enprynted at London] : [In the fletestrete at the signe of the So[n]ne. by Wynkyn de worde, The yere of our lord. M. CCCCC. xxvij. The. xviij. yere of the reygne of our moost naturall and vyctoryous souerayne lorde kynge Henry the. viij.] 
- Physical Description:
- 72 unnumbered pages
- Additional Creators:
- Austin, of Abingdon, Saint
Copland, Robert, active 1508-1547
- Colophon reads in part: made by saynt Austyn of Abyndon. Not by Saint Austin of Abingdon, but by Saint Edmund Rich--STC.
Edited by Robert Copland--STC.
Imprint from colophon.
Reproduction of the original in the British Library.
Signatures: A B⁴ C D⁴ E F⁴.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1938. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 21:42).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Pollard, A.W. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, & Ireland and of English books printed abroad, 1475-1640 (2nd ed.) 966.
View MARC record | catkey: 4054590