A voyage into Nevv England begun in 1623. and ended in 1624. Performed by Christopher Levett, his Maiesties woodward of Somerset-shire, and one of the Councell of New-England [microform].
- Levett, Christopher, 1586-1630
- Additional Titles:
- Leuetts voyage to New England
Levetts voyage to New England
Voyage into New England begun in 1623. and ended in 1624
- Printed at London : By William Iones, and are to be sold by Edward Brewster, at the signe of the Bible in Paules Church yard, 1628.
- Physical Description:
- 8 unnumbered pages, 38 pages, 2 unnumbered pages
- A reissue, with cancel title page, of the 1624 edition.
Reproduction of the original in the Henry E. Huntington Library and Art Gallery.
Running title reads: Leuetts voyage to New England.
The first leaf and the last leaf are blank.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1972. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 1278:10).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Pollard, A.W. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, & Ireland and of English books printed abroad, 1475-1640 (2nd ed.) 15554.
View MARC record | catkey: 4054723