The booke of the common prayer and administracion of the sacramentes [microform] : and other rites and ceremonies of the Churche: after the vse of the Churche of England
- Corporate Author:
- Church of England
- Uniform Title:
- Book of common prayer. 1549
- Additional Titles:
- Liturgies. Book of common prayer
- Londini : In officina Edouardi Whitechurche. Cum priuilegio ad imprimendum solum, Anno Do. 1549. Mense Martii.
- Physical Description:
- 10 unnumbered pages, vii, vii-lix, 3 unnumbered pages, lxi-cxxxiiii, 3 unnumbered pages, xxxvii leaves
- Colophon reads: Imprinted at London in Fletestrete, at the signe of the Sunne ouer against the conduyte, by Edvvarde VVhitchurche. The seuenth daye of Marche, the yeare of our Lorde. 1549.
One column, black letter.
Reproduction of the original in the Henry E. Huntington Library and Art Gallery.
Signatures: [fleuron]² A ² A B-I⁶ K L-X⁶ Y [par.]⁴ [par.]a-[par.]e⁶ [par.]f (-[par.]f8).
The calendar is printed in black and red.
Three leaves are numbered lx.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1947. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 302:03).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Pollard, A.W. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, & Ireland and of English books printed abroad, 1475-1640 (2nd ed.) 16267.
View MARC record | catkey: 4054799