The second part of The honest whore [microform] : with the humours of the patient man, the impatient wife: the honest whore, perswaded by strong arguments to turne curtizan againe: her braue refuting those arguments. And lastly, the comicall passages of an Italian bridewell, where the scæne ends. Written by Thomas Dekker
- Dekker, Thomas, approximately 1572-1632
- Uniform Title:
- Honest whore. Part 2
- Additional Titles:
- Honest whore. Part 2.
- London : Printed by Elizabeth All-de, for Nathaniel Butter, An. Dom. 1630.
- Physical Description:
- 88 unnumbered pages
- Reproduction of the original in the British Library.
Running title reads: The honest whore.
The last leaf is blank.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1961. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 881:05).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Greg, II, 435.
Pollard, A.W. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, & Ireland and of English books printed abroad, 1475-1640 (2nd ed.) 6506.
View MARC record | catkey: 4054821