Computational Science and Its Applications – ICCSA 2018 [electronic resource] : 18th International Conference, Melbourne, VIC, Australia, July 2-5, 2018, Proceedings, Part II / edited by Osvaldo Gervasi, Beniamino Murgante, Sanjay Misra, Elena Stankova, Carmelo M. Torre, Ana Maria A.C. Rocha, David Taniar, Bernady O. Apduhan, Eufemia Tarantino, Yeonseung Ryu
- Cham : Springer International Publishing : Imprint: Springer, 2018.
- Physical Description:
- XXXVI, 785 p. 320 illus. online resource
- Additional Creators:
- Gervasi, Osvaldo, Murgante, Beniamino, Misra, Sanjay, Stankova, Elena, Torre, Carmelo M., Rocha, Ana Maria A.C., Taniar, David, Apduhan, Bernady O., Tarantino, Eufemia, Ryu, Yeonseung, and SpringerLink (Online service)
- Restrictions on Access:
- License restrictions may limit access.
- Workshop Advanced methods in Fractals and Data Mining for Applications (AMFDMA 2018) -- Workshop Advances in information Systems and Technologies for Emergency Management, Risk Assessment and Mitigation based on the Resilience Concepts (ASTER 2018) -- Workshop Advances in Web Based Learning (AWBL 2018) -- Workshop Bio and Neuro inspired Computing and Applications (BIONCA 2018) -- Workshop Computer Aided Modeling, Simulation, and Analysis (CAMSA 2018) -- Workshop Computational and Applied Statistics (CAS 2018) -- Workshop Computational Geometry and Security Applications (CGSA 2018) -- Workshop Computational Movement Analysis (CMA 2018) -- Workshop Computational Mathematics, Statistics and Information Management (CMSIM 2018) -- Workshop Computational Optimization and Applications (COA 2018) -- Workshop Computational Astrochemistry (CompAstro 2018).
- The five volume set LNCS 10960 until 10964 constitutes the refereed proceedings of the 18th International Conference on Computational Science and Its Applications, ICCSA 2018, held in Melbourne, Australia, in July 2018. Apart from the general tracks, ICCSA 2018 also includes 34 international workshops in various areas of computational sciences, ranging from computational science technologies, to specific areas of computational sciences, such as computer graphics and virtual reality. The total of 265 full papers and 10 short papers presented in the 5-volume proceedings set of ICCSA 2018, were carefully reviewed and selected from 892 submissions.
- Digital File Characteristics:
- text file PDF
- Part Of:
- Springer eBooks
View MARC record | catkey: 40548483