A true coppie of a discourse written by a gentleman, employed in the late voyage of Spaine and Portingale [microform] : sent to his particular friend, and by him published, for the better satisfaction of all such, as hauing been seduced by particular report, haue entred into conceipts tending to the discredit of the enterprise, and actors of the same
- Wingfield, Anthony, Captain
- At London : Printed [by Thomas Orwin] for Thomas VVoodcock dwelling in Paules Churchyard, at the signe of the blacke Beare, 1589.
- Physical Description:
- 4 unnumbered pages, 58 pages, 2 unnumbered pages
- Attributed to Anthony Wingfield.
Leaf E2 is a cancel with added text; catchword, E2r, "nio". Variant: with cancellandum E2; catchword, E2r, "sessing".
Printer's name from STC.
Reproductions of the originals in the Henry E. Huntington Library and Art Gallery.
The last leaf is blank.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1950, 1950. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 420:08, 420:09).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Pollard, A.W. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, & Ireland and of English books printed abroad, 1475-1640 (2nd ed.) 6790.
View MARC record | catkey: 4054901