The sermon of Iohan the bysshop of Rochester made agaynst ye p[er]nicyous doctryn of Martin luuther [microform] : w[ith]in ye octaues of ye asce[n]syon by ye assingneme[n]t [sic] of ye moost reuerend father i[n] god ye lord Thomas Cardinall of Yorke [and] legate ex latere from our holy father the pope
- Fisher, John, Saint, 1469-1535
- Additional Titles:
- Sermon of Johan the bysshop of Rochester made agayn the pernicious doctryn of Martin luther
Sermon of Johan the bysshop of Rochester made agayn the pernicyous doctryn of Martin luther
- [[London] : Imprynted by Wynkyn de Worde, [1522?]]
- Physical Description:
- 44 unnumbered pages
- Formerly STC 10893.
Identified as STC 10893 on UMI microfilm.
Preached 12 May 1521, on John VX, 26.
Printer's name from colophon; publication date conjectured by STC.
Reproduction of the original in the British Library.
Signatures: A⁴ B⁶ C⁴ D.
With a title-page woodcut.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1939. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 40:09).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Pollard, A.W. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, & Ireland and of English books printed abroad, 1475-1640 (2nd ed.) 10894.5.
View MARC record | catkey: 4054972