The churches securitie, togither with the antidote or preseruative of euer waking faith [microform] : A treatise conteyning many fruitefull instructions, moralities and consolations fit for the time and age wherein wee liue. Herevnto is annexed a sound and profitable treatise of the generall signes and fore-runners of the last iudgement. By Thomas Drax
- Draxe, Thomas, -1618
- Additional Titles:
- Churches securitie, togither with the antidote or preservative of ever waking faith, Generall signes and forerunners of Christs comming to iudgement, and Generall signes and forerunners of Christs comming to judgement
- At London : Imprinted by George Eld, and are to be sold by Iohn Wright at his shoppe at Christ-church Gate, 1608.
- Physical Description:
- 8 unnumbered pages, 62 pages, 18 unnumbered pages
- "The generall signes and forerunners of Christs comming to iudgement" has separate divisional title.
Reproduction of the original in the Union Theological Seminary (New York, N.Y.). Library.
ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1971. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 1234:25).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Pollard, A.W. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, & Ireland and of English books printed abroad, 1475-1640 (2nd ed.) 7183.
View MARC record | catkey: 4055137