Postcolonial environments [electronic resource] : nature, culture and the contemporary Indian novel in English / Upamanyu Pablo Mukherjee
- Mukherjee, Upamanyu Pablo
- Basingstoke [England] ; New York : Palgrave Macmillan, 2010.
- Physical Description:
- viii, 203 p. ; 23 cm.
- Restrictions on Access:
- License restrictions may limit access.
- From Earth Day to Earth summits : trajectories and debates -- 'Green postcolonialism' and 'postcolonial Green' : literary exchanges -- Towards eco-materialism -- The river and the dance : Arundhati Roy -- Water/land : Amitav Ghosh -- Dead air : Indra Sinha -- 'Blood on my water' : Ruchir Joshi.
- "Postcolonial Environments examines the relationship between contemporary environmental crises and culture by offering a series of provocative readings of key Indian novels in English, making an original and important contribution to the emerging theories of 'green postcolonialism'"--Provided by publisher.
- "Arts & Humanities Research Council."
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
View MARC record | catkey: 40552551