The skilfull mountebanke. Or, Come, and I'le cure you [microform] : It hath not so much power as patience, yet 'tis a playster for all sores. By Ioannes Baptista Guardano Lodovico puncto. A Frenchified Italian, and borne in Bucklersberry
- Joannes Baptista Guardano Lodovico puncto
- Additional Titles:
- Come, and I'le cure you and Skilfull mountebanke
- London : Printed by I[ohn] O[kes] for Thomas Lambert and are to bee sold at his shop neere the hospitall gate in Smithfield, at the signe of the Horse-shooe, 1638.
- Physical Description:
- 16 unnumbered pages
- Joannes Baptista Guardano Lodovico puncto is a pseudonym., Partly in verse., Printer's name from STC., Reproduction of a photostat of the original in the Henry E. Huntington Library and Art Gallery., Signatures: A., The first leaf is blank., and ALSO AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Available electronically as part of Early English books online.
- Reproduction Note:
- Microfilm. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1963. 1 microfilm reel ; 35 mm. (Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 967:03).
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Pollard, A.W. Short-title catalogue of books printed in England, Scotland, & Ireland and of English books printed abroad, 1475-1640 (2nd ed.) 18229.
View MARC record | catkey: 4055282